Frame your website design!
Whether you are presenting your next website design to a client or simply want to place it on your portfolio, you will often need to frame it with a browser window. However, manually adding a browser windows to your design can often be a tedious process. Therefore, I've created this Photoshop Browser Template to help you save time.
The Adobe Photoshop .PSD file contains three different browser templates, each in three different resolutions, all with editable titles, address bars, scrollbars, and favicons!
What do you get in the .PSD file?
- 3 Easily editable browsers templates (Firefox OSX, Firefox Windows, and Internet Explorer)
- 3 different resolutions per browser (1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600)
- All in a single (neatly organized) Adobe Photoshop .PSD file
How can you purchase?
- All transactions are securely handled via Paypal.
- Once the PayPal transaction is complete, you will automatically receive an email containing a link to download the file.
- File transfers and purchase automation is powered by Pulley.
All transactions are handled via PayPal. Once the PayPal transaction is complete, you will automatically receive an email containing a link to download the file.
Made by Joel Laumans
Questions or suggestions? Feel free to contact me via the social networks mentioned above, or directly via email at jlaumans [at] gmail.com